Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ramble Through Nothingness

Roll with sound
Sleep with rain
Drink with sun
Kiss the smoothly dressed girl

Moment of pain with pleasure
Forgotten flies of the rotten Apple
I dreamt of being a King at a castle
Poisoned soul mate dies in the dungeon

Black swans drinks the wine
Vampires of lost cities
He says love is so sour
Burn the witch

Gallows made of stardust
Secret garden is lost
Somewhere a man remembers
Someone kills her in vain

I got a bad disease
From my brain I bleed
For a certain goodness
I will not lie in peace

The days are sweet
Take me to the river
Where destruction is ubiquitous
Drink up my soul

Slowly she rises up
And moves toward her grave
I don’t need to be forgiven
Don’t cry, don’t waste your eyes

The exodus is here
Give me, my soul back
Hide the kindness
Your eyes are full of pain

When you find love
Wicked dreams follow
This will comfort you
When there is no hope inside

Sing the song, I sung
Words you wrote
Remember the photographs
For all that is lost, a few return.

No comments: