Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Back Inside of You

I got stars of love across the oceans

With skies smoking blue and meaningless rhymes

I am with the root of your truce

Of hunger and ordeal for wonder of love


The fiery winds blow out the original sin

Give up the wilderness and light the torch

Touch the wonderful sense in my heart

In my darkest hour, our hardest fight


Talk to me, tell me stories

Of lost city’s gold buried by the volcanoes

And of dragons with whose fire, I bathe you

Dig down deep find the fossils and believe


I will love you, let me find you

And I will learn the secrets of your soul

Dream again in the darkness and death

Love again with brightness and faith


Leave the world and lose control

Wander through the paths never trot

Deserts of fruitless spans and sand

Wavering out in the midst of my heart


With some subtleness defy the wanderer

Dock out your love across the oceans

And take me home back to you

Where idleness and loneliness meets.

No comments: